Gears of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I read the ARSSE log from today.

+4
Razer
GooSE
Your Mama
purity
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I read the ARSSE log from today. Empty I read the ARSSE log from today. 3/14/2009, 11:25 pm

purity

Clan Member

You guys are all ridiculous. -.-
And I am not even kidding. WTF. Seriously.

Your Mama

Your Mama
Admin

Omfg purity, wtf did we do now?

GooSE

GooSE
Admin

WHAT HAPPENED? Question

Razer

Razer
Retired

Epic fight was epic.

nylune

nylune

Um....can you tell us what we did? Or should I say, some of us did?

Shadow x chaos

Shadow x chaos
Leader

Purity wth are you talking about?

GooSE

GooSE
Admin

lol?

jeleader

Leader

I can explain, and I am really pissed about it also.

We gave admin of our server to all members of GoC.

You guys (not all) but many of you guys kept abusing it over and over, using it when not needed and taking advantage. Admin was given to help you guys out in scrimmages and in clan wars in case the ones who had admin were not there. I already decided to remove admin from all members, I will not even think of giving admin again to anyone.

Only people who will have admin in GoC's server.
purity (He is part owner of the server with me, apointed by chain, real owner of the server)
JEL (Me)
Shadow (Leader of GoC)
co leader (maybe not even)
co leader (maybe not even)

Shadow x chaos

Shadow x chaos
Leader

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

nylune

nylune

*coughs*DAMIAN*coughs*
srsly damian. Stop.
keep sending in random crap boogie men and keep killing / /kick # to people

oh, and were you referring to damian purity? o.o
other than that, i haven't seen anyone else abuse at all.

Fixed. Stop double posting. There's an edit button. -Damian

Your Mama

Your Mama
Admin

JEL Chain appointed me to get the adminlog and you know about that for awhile. and the people who abuse is really only Flo and Damian (only heard about him) what ive seen, Razer really just uses server talk but thats it. i use server talk and map changes for scrims only...

And i have seriously been thinking about leaving GoC because of purity and you JEL because purity thinks its all me even though its not but what ever and JEL you just ignore the fuck out of me, even though ive helped you with almost everything

i most likely wont leave GoC because of everyone else is cool. but if i happen to leave(most likely wont) blame it on the 2 assholes that treat me like shit(purity and JEL).

Razer

Razer
Retired

Your Mama wrote:JEL Chain appointed me to get the adminlog and you know about that for awhile. and the people who abuse is really only Flo and Damian (only heard about him) what ive seen, Razer really just uses server talk but thats it. i use server talk and map changes for scrims only...

And i have seriously been thinking about leaving GoC because of purity and you JEL because purity thinks its all me even though its not but what ever and JEL you just ignore the fuck out of me, even though ive helped you with almost everything

i most likely wont leave GoC because of everyone else is cool. but if i happen to leave(most likely wont) blame it on the 2 assholes that treat me like shit(purity and JEL).
I kinda know how you feel, I don't really agree with some of the things they do. Sometimes you just have to look past it, this clan has a lot of potential.

purity

Clan Member

Okay, everyone, I am only going to say this once, because I've already said it multiple times, and I am tired of no one listening to it.

I. Am. Not. Pointing. Fingers. At. ANYONE. I am not saying it was ANYONE's fault. I was making a blanket statement about ANYONE and EVERYONE abusing admin privileges, because that's what they are, PRIVILEGES. And we can ALL have them taken away from us if even ONE person goes overboard in abusing them.

So, for the LAST time, mama, and anyone else who thinks I am out to get you or anyone else in particular, I do NOT care that much about any of this situation, and I do NOT have a personal vendetta against any of you about any of this. I don't hate any of you, I don't blame any of you.

Geez. Much love.

GooSE

GooSE
Admin

I love you too.. =}

Your Mama

Your Mama
Admin

if we all have them taken away purity, why do you and JEL still have them then?

Damian

Damian
Retired

Y'all can chill the fuck out.

A rules thread for adminship in the server will hopefully be composed and posted soon on this forum, explaining the DOs and DON'Ts of being admin.

Now, to shut up guys up.

Adding Boogie Man was initially done for training and acting as fillers for AFK members in scrims or quick X vs. X matches. That should be the only use for bots during scrims. As for CWs, a postponement should be in order if any team is lacking members. Outside of scrims and CWs where the fuck does it say that I can't add bots? Maybe I've come into the server with -{GoC}-AverageJoe and I wanna fuck with some Boogie Men since they're pretty damn easy to kill in the Gears server. Maybe when a scrim/duel is over and I wanna add a bot or 2 to mess with while you people bicker with each other over the next map, then I'ma do so. You gonna cry about that? I haven't added any unecessary floods of bots during scrims/CWs/duels. So stop crying about it and /kick them all if you really want to.

Killing of members. Again, not during scrims/CWs/duels. Why? Because that'd just fuck it up. The only times I've done it are during random attempts to votekick. Outside of scrims/CWs/duels I doubt common curtsy applies, so when most members have left, me and AverageJoe might have /kill fight. If I kill you, kill me back, but if you seriously just don't ask me to stop and cry about it on this forum, you're a fucking queer.

I can understand how this would piss you guys off. But seriously, read the rules..

Wait... what rules? Oh yeah.

I'm done. Gtfo.

(Stop fucking double/triple posting people, I hate cleaning up after you guys.)
*COUGH*NYLUNE*COUGH* ...

Last edited by Damian on 3/20/2009, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

purity

Clan Member

Mama, i said admin COULD be taken away because of one abuser, not that it HAS been taken away because of one user.

And Damian, touché. lol.

Your Mama

Your Mama
Admin

Damian who is -{GoC}-AverageJoe? i have never seen him before

Damian

Damian
Retired

Your Mama wrote:Damian who is -{GoC}-AverageJoe? i have never seen him before

Mama, you best be joking.

Your Mama

Your Mama